top of page


 Form G-28, Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative, if an attorney is representing the Petitioner

 Form I-130, Alien Relative Petition

 Filing fee of $535.00 USD. The check or money order must be payable to The U.S. Department of Homeland Security. You can also pay by credit card by using Form G-1450.

 Two (2) Passport Style Photos of Petitioner

Two (2) Passport Style Photos of Beneficiary


Supporting Documents 

 Copy of proof of petitioner’s status as U.S. citizen, including copy of birth certificate, U.S. passport, or naturalization certificate. If petitioner is a lawful permanent resident,  include a copy of front and back of petitioner’s green card. 

 Provide copies of proof of legal name change, if the Petitioner or Beneficiary has ever legally changed their name.

 Copy of Parent’s Marriage Certificate;

 Documentation proving familial relationship for I-130, including birth certificates, a marriage certificate, and/or adoption decrees.

bottom of page