Above and Beyond

Our services include representing clients, either individuals or businesses, in court or serve them outside the courtroom by offering legal counsel.

Employed-Based immigration

We help foreign national and employers obtain the following:

  • Temporary Specialty Worker Visas (H-1B)

  • Intracompany Transfer Visas (L-1A and L-1B) Visas

  • NAFTA Visas (TN)

  • Exchange Visitor Program Waivers (J-1)

  • Tourist/Business Visas (B-1)

  • Visas for Persons of Extraordinary Ability (Sports, Artistic, and Entertainment Figures (O and P)

  • Visas for Religious Workers (R-1)

  • Health Care Workers

  • PERM Labor Certification

  • Green Cards for Workers

investment-based Immigration

EB-5: The EB-5 visa gives permanent U.S. residency to those investing into government-approved projects across the United States of America. The USA EB-5 investment visa can be beneficial as it grants access to the U.

E-2: An effective alternative to the EB-5 is the E-2 visa. Investment must be “substantial” but in practice is far less than the EB-5. The E-2 can only be obtained by citizens of countries holding an E-2 treaty with the USA. This includes options such Pakistan, Canada, Bangladesh, and Turkey. Investment for citizenship in these countries entitles the holder to apply for an E-2.

Family-based immigration

We help individuals with a wide range of petitions:

  • Family-Based Green Cards AOS: (Spouse  and Parents)

  • Visas for Fiances (K-1)

  • Visas for Spouses (K-3)

  • Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers 

  • Claiming VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)

  • Applying for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)

Citizenship and naturalization

U.S. citizens enjoy precious rights, privileges, and responsibilities that are absent in many countries. These include voting, running for office, petitioning for family members, serving on a jury, and applying for federal jobs.

Refugee and asylum law

In U.S. law, the search for protection from persecution occurs in two different fora —outside U.S. territory and within the United States. People who seek protection while outside the U.S. are termed refugees, while people who seek protection from inside the U.S. are termed asylum seekers. Those who are granted asylum are termed asylees.

Student visas

 F-1 visa is issued to international students who are attending an academic program or English Language Program at a U.S. college or university. F-1 students must maintain the minimum course load for full-time student status. 

deportation defense 

Removal defense involves representing and advocating for immigrants facing deportation from the United States. For many immigrants facing removal from the United States, the process involves appearing before an immigration judge in immigration court.

We are here to help. To obtain professional and reliable advice on all legal immigration matters, schedule a free initial comprehensive consultation.

Khan Law, PLLC

500 N. Central Expressway Suite 500

Plano, TX 75074

United States

Office :  +1 (469) 200 6508

Mobile : +1 (469) 278 4687 (Text/Voice Mail)

WhatsApp: +1 (469) 278 4687


Family-Based Immigration

Employment-Based Immigraiton

Investment-Based Immigration

  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Instagram
  • Yelp

©2020 by Khan Law, PLLC | This website is for informational purposes only and does not provide legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you read on this site. Using this site or communicating with Khan Law, PLLC through this site does not form an attorney-client relationship.